What does Intrinsic Consulting, Inc. offer?
- For Clients: We offer a professionally trained sales and management team that will collaborate with our clients to exceed campaign goals and manage accounts and customers with integrity.
- For Employees: We offer full, personalized training and mentoring to our entry level professionals. We provide training sessions, hands-on experience, and the opportunity to attend local and national conferences.
What are you looking for in a candidate?
- An ideal candidate has a strong sense of leadership and work ethic. We are willing to provide training to candidates that demonstrate the potential to be a strong team player during the interview process. Previous experience in a leadership role, customer service, or a 2-4 year degree is a plus!
What are the main responsibilities of an Account Manager?
- Learn, Teach & Demonstrate sales and marketing techniques and theories
- Organized and present campaign data to groups
- Manage groups of 2-10 people to reach campaign goals
- Track and Organize sales production
- Participation in professional development of self and peers
Is this a 1099 position?
- No, the associates at Intrinsic Consulting are employees of the company, not independent reps. If offered a position, a candidate will need to pass a drug test, background check, and complete their W2 forms.
Where is the company going in the next five years?
- Since we opened our doors in 2009, we have been able to expand the company to four new locations and have plans to open at least two more by the end of 2012. In the next five years we plan to continue growing exponentially to allow us to take on new clients in the Northeast and throughout the US.
For additional info please feel free to review our other sites: